- accessibility-ready - Follows accessibility best practices such as color contrast, keyboard navigation, and form/link focus.
- author-bio - Displays author profile on single posts.
- blog-excerpts - Displays a post excerpt on the blog page instead of the full post. A default excerpt will be displayed unless a custom excerpt has been added.
- breadcrumb-navigation - Displays breadcrumb trail-style navigation path to indicate page hierarchy.
- classic-menu - Displays a full navigation menu not toggled behind a panel or icon.
- custom-background - Allows users to upload a background image or select a solid background color.
- custom-colors - Supports free or premium color palettes and custom color choices.
- custom-header - Lets users upload their own graphic for display in the header area.
- custom-menu - Displays at least one custom navigation menu.
- editor-style - In the WP Admin dashboard, the post editor displays content in a similar style to the theme's front end.
- featured-content-with-pages - Themes whose featured-content area offers the ability to select pages in addition to posts.
- featured-image-header - A post's featured image replaces the custom header on single posts.
- featured-images - Designate a certain image to represent each post. How this image will display varies by theme.
- fixed-menu - Full or compact menu stays fixed – either at the top, bottom, or side – while main content is scrollable.
- flexible-header - Upload a header image of any size, even if it’s larger than is recommended for the theme.
- front-page-post-form - Allows you to post directly from the front page of your site.
- full-width-template - A full-width page option lets you create pages without any sidebars.
- infinite-scroll - Supports infinite scroll, a way to pull new content automatically whenever a visitor approaches the bottom of a blog, instead of having to click through older-pages links.
- microformats - Includes special HTML for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, and other types of formatted content.
- multiple-menus - Supports two or more menus, not including any social links menu.
- one-page - Allows you to pull content from multiple pages and display it as a single page.
- portfolio - Designed to display portfolio projects showcasing creative work.
- post-formats - Displays photos, galleries, quotes, links, or other post types with different formatting for more visual variety.
- post-slider - Displays a slideshow at the top of your front page to highlight recent posts or images.
- rtl-language-support - Supports languages that are read from right to left.
- site-logo - Lets users upload a logo image that usually appears in the header area.
- social-menu - Has a built-in social menu that lets you add links to social profiles.
- sticky-post - “Stick” a certain post to the top of your front page, so readers always see it first.
- testimonials - Themes that support the testimonial custom post type.
- theme-options - Lets users choose from extra functionality or layouts.
- threaded-comments - Supports threaded comments.
- translation-ready - Ready to be translated into multiple languages.
- video - Displays video in the header, scrolling panel, featured-content, or other area for visual variety.