- accessibility-ready - Adheres to accessibility best practices like color contrast, keyboard navigation, and form/link focus.
- author-bio - Displays the author’s profile on single posts.
- blog-excerpts - Displays excerpts on the blog page – either add custom text, or let the theme automatically show the beginning of each post.
- breadcrumb-navigation - Displays a breadcrumb trail-style navigation path to help visitors keep track of where they are on your site.
- classic-menu - Displays a full navigation menu that’s visible at all times on desktop screens and isn’t hidden behind a panel or icon.
- custom-background - Lets you upload a background image, or select a solid background color.
- custom-colors - Offers a selection of free or premium color palettes, or lets you select your own colors.
- custom-header - Allows you to upload your own graphic to display at the top of your site.
- custom-menu - Displays at least one custom navigation menu, to which you can add any links your choose.
- featured-content-with-pages - Has a featured-content area that displays pages as well as posts.
- featured-image-header - Replaces the header on individual posts with the post’s featured image.
- featured-images - Lets you set a specific image to represent each post (the position and size of the images varies by theme).
- fixed-menu - Menus that remain fixed in place – either at the top, bottom, or side – while visitors scroll through the site.
- flexible-header - Accepts header images of any size, even if it’s larger than what’s recommended for the theme.
- front-page-post-form - Post directly from the front page of your site.
- full-width-template - Create single-column pages without any sidebars.
- microformats - Includes special HTML for marking up people, organizations, events, locations, blog posts, and other types of formatted content.
- multiple-menus - Supports two or more menus, not including social-links menus.
- one-page - Display content from selected pages of your site on a single cohesive, scrolling homepage.
- portfolio - Displays portfolio projects that showcase creative work.
- post-formats - Adds graphic and typographical touches to photos, galleries, quotes, links, video, and short posts to add visual interest.
- post-slider - Displays a slideshow to highlight a selection of featured posts of your choice.
- rtl-language-support - Supports languages that are read from right to left.
- site-logo - Displays a logo graphic, usually in the header area.
- social-menu - Displays a built-in social menu with icons that link to social profiles.
- sticky-post - Lets you “stick” a specific post to the top of your blog so readers always see it first.
- store - Use an ecommerce-optimized theme for your online shop. Note: creating a store or activating WooCommerce requires a Business plan.
- testimonials - Adds graphic and typographical touches to testimonials, to highlight satisfied customers or clients.
- threaded-comments - Supports threaded comments.
- video - Supports videos in the header or featured content area.